Back to Top
Objectives & Targets
- To establish and maintain the highest standard of Islamic practice in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah.
- To undertake Daw'ah, education, welfare and other Islamic activities.
- To strengthen Islamic unity and assist in the development of the Muslim community of New Zealand.
- To establish and foster good relationship with Muslim countries and International Muslim organisations and institutions.
- Promote and explain the message of Islam to the wider New Zealand community.
- The facilitation of a more efficient and equitable usage of the available human and material resources within the community
- The implementation of educational programmes and facilities targeting three main groups across both sexes:
- Children & Young People.
- New Muslims
- Adopting strategic Dawah methods for Muslims and non-Muslims
- Strengthen the Islamic unity within the Muslim communities through the formation of working councils as members within FIANZ
- Achieving financial self-sufficiency through business activities
- Strengthening and development of Muslim communities in the Pacific region